Summer Reading Assignment
Information about the summer reading assignment can be found in the locker to the left of this page.
Summer Reading Assignment - How to turn it in
Once the summer reading assignment is completed, turn it in at turnitin.com.
Class ID: 12481212
Class Enrollment Password: summer
Follow these instructions:
Instructions for a student that has a pre-existing account:
- Log into your Turnitin account by going to Turnitin.com
- Click on the gray "Enroll in a Class" tab in the upper left of the screen.
- Enter the class ID number and case-sensitive enrollment password for the class you wish to add. Please note that for security reasons, class enrollment information can only be distributed by the instructor.
- Click “Submit.”
The student should now have the new class listed on their home page when they log in.
Instructions for students who are New to Turnitin:
- Go to Turnitin.com
- Click on the "Create Account” link to the upper right, and choose to create a new "Student" account.
- Follow the profile creation wizard.
- Within the wizard, you will be asked for the Class ID and class enrollment password.
- You will add your account information (first and last name, email, password, secret question).
When you finish and exit the wizard, you can later log into your account by entering the e-mail address and the password you created in the appropriate fields of the Turnitin login page.