- Keep a strong relationship with your counselor and stay informed.
- Take difficult courses in the areas in which you excel.
- Maintain strong study habits to achieve your maximum potential.
- Begin to study college and vocational catalogs, guides and related reference materials.
- Investigate your eligibility for Honors and Advanced Placement courses for junior year.
- Consider summer work experience.
- If you have not yet found an extracurricular activity at AHS, investigate the possibilities that are available and get involved in some way to compliment your academic growth.